Saturday, January 1, 2011

Book List for 2011 Starts Here

I just want to point out, again, that I read a lot of big books last year. Thirteen books had 400 or more pages. Five had 700 or more. In case there is a regulatory body reviewing my stats I just want to make sure they have all the data they need. It added up to 15,968 pages. If I'd known how close I was to 16K I would have hurry-upped and read another book.

I also kept track of reading 133 short stories. That isn't completely accurate because I don't write down every short story I read. Sometimes it's too much trouble.

I don't have any specific reading goals for 2011. I'm not going to keep track of a page count again. I just did that because I kept finding myself mowing through giant books and I haven't read giant books in a long time. Giant books can be really good. I still have a couple on my bookshelf.

No comments: