Saturday, October 8, 2011

26. Dreamsnake

By Vonda McIntyre (312 pp.)

Wow, I haven't finished a book in over a month. I have read a ton of short stories. And also September was super busy.

I've had this book forever. I decided to read it now because I was going to Canada for the day with only a little backpack and this book would fit in there perfectly. It's set in a future post apocalyptic earth in some ways more advanced and in some ways more primitive and with different social customs. The protagonist is a healer who needs to find a dreamsnake. It got a little crazy at the end but I enjoyed it a great deal. I like stories set in future ruins.

I'd like to read another novel and it seems like my bookshelf is mostly stories. I hate to buy more books when there are so many sitting here. I'm sure I'll find something.

No comments: