Monday, August 22, 2022

24. Making Their Vows

By Jessa Kane (103 pp) ebook

I went on a girls weekend trip that did not go as planned but before that, I loaded up my ereader with fun trashy books. This author was recommended for bananas characters and plot twists and then the name turned up again. I put this podcast (Fated Mates NYE 2020) on my phone. It's hilarious -- I want to be friends with these women. This is a very spicy novella about an 18 year old who amateur boxes to pay the bills and support his sister, Tulip, because their parents are drug dealers and do not provide a safe home environment. He spots a beautiful rich girl (also 18) whose dad wants her to go to Harvard but she really just wants to be a school teacher. Once they meet they can't live without each other in a world that wants to keep them apart. Not my main type of book but quick, easy read. Would read another by this author.

No comments: