Sunday, August 2, 2026

22. The Deal

By Elle Kennedy (360 pp, ebook)

I went 2 months without finishing a book. I think I re-read some books and also DNF'd a book. Also I was going through a thing and instead of reading I was doing puzzles and listening to podcasts and not reading books. Then I watched Off Campus which was a TV series based on this book. I loved the show and wondered if I ever read anything by Elle Kennedy and searched my ereader and this very book was in my DNFs. (insert LMAO emoji) This seems to keep happening that I am intrigued about a book people are talking about and when I check my ereader, I learn that I shelved it. Oh well. This is set in college and is about a young woman who has an unrequited crush and some baggage she's dealing with. The big star hockey player needs some tutoring and manages to convince her to help him and in return he will help her connect with her crush. Except, oops, he falls for her. Cute romance.

No comments: