Sunday, September 20, 2026
28. Tripwire (Reacher #3)
By Lee Child (401 pp)
I have been on a mission to thin out my books so every couple of weeks I take some around and drop them off in the free little libraries. Unfortunately, I also check out the books in these libraries and it is difficult to resist the urge to grab the ones that look interesting. That's where this book came from. Reacher books are always fun and page-turny. In this one, Jack Reacher is minding his own business hanging out in Key West when someone comes looking for him. Then all these people end up dead and this woman who was his friend's daughter is all grown up and they are hot for each other. There's a squad of men who served in Vietnam and secrets everywhere. Good read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment